Wednesday, September 3, 2014

How to Make a Person a Little Bit Homesick

Moving out I knew somebody else would be occupying my room in my absence.  Since Elizabeth Taylor made it her duty to bring it up every chance she got when we had BOTD and AL in the room.   In the end Super Trooper won the battle, much to the disappointment of Elizabeth Taylor.  Two days after they moved me into Newman I got a text from BOTD that went something like, "Super Trooper would appreciate it if you would move the rest of your clothes out so he can have his dresser."  Followed by this,

My room was no longer my own.  So when I came home over the long weekend, I asked Super Trooper why his bed was in my room.  He promptly responded, "MY Room."   Rooming with him over the weekend was quite the experience since our sleep schedules do not exactly line up.  No worries, technology helped me out and he got to watch "bideos" on my "pone" while I slept in a little later.  

I guess I must have made a lasting impression as the best roommate ever because I got a text from AL this evening,  "Super Trooper wondered where you were when he went to bed and was very upset he missed your phone call with Elizabeth Taylor earlier."  Followed by the conversation she had with him in which he asked if I was coming right back.  

Man that kid really knows how to play your emotions, made me want to Face Time him right there.  Sorry buddy, I'll try to catch you tomorrow. 

1 comment:

you can call me al said...

Didn't mean to make you feel bad, just wanted you to know that you are loved and missed!