Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Reasons Meijer is better than Walmart

Walmart experience: 
Me (after wandering around for five minutes to find an employee): "Do you have any more resume paper in stock, because it's out on the shelf? 

Walmart employee (after another five minutes of waiting around): Well we have card stock and that could be substituted for resume paper..." 

No, I didn't ask you if you had a questionable substitute I would like the real thing. 

Meijer experience:
Me: 
"Excuse me sir, do you have resume paper?"

Helpful Meijer employee:
"Yes right this way and we have it in multiple colors." 

I'm with Jeti Meijer is better than Walmart 

3 comments:

Munchkin said...

FACT!

The Mrs. said...

Because scrapbooking and applying for jobs is basically the same. Oh Wal-Mart, you never fail to make me laugh.

Also, working on a resume before the end of your first semester? Impressive!

Relish said...

Yes, ACES had a career fair and it was strongly recommended that we attend as freshman just to get a feel for it by my Ag Ed 100 professor.