Wednesday, December 10, 2014

She's Probably Shaking Her Fist


Tonight at my Ag Ed Club meeting we had an Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest.  When I found out about the contest a few weeks ago I told AL I needed to get an ugly sweater.  She told me I should just take Guardian Angel Grandma's sweater because she had it in the attic.  I stood in the line of ugly sweaters to get judged and you were supposed to give a brief history of the sweater when it was your turn.  Everyone else pretty much made up some elaborately ridiculous story about their sweater, but when it was my turn I looked at the group judging and told them this was my Grandma's sweater and she would probably yell at me if I told her it was ugly. Anyway Grandma's sweater won.  They said the turtle neck really topped it off.

Grandma I hope you're smiling while you're looking down shaking your fist because your sweater just won 10 dollars.

3 comments:

Munchkin said...

Awesome

you can call me al said...

She is

Amanda Patten said...

This post is my favorite, favorite, favorite. I can totally picture the look she would have had on her face when she heard her sweater was a winner. That eyebrow would have been raised so high.