Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I Made Them Just for You

This week is Illinois State FFA Convention. I'm attending for the first time as a non FFA member and as a runner for a state officer candidate. In honor of Madam President's impending election, I made her some brownies, hot mess brownies.
I told her they were for her because they're a hot mess and so is she. Unfortunately, due to unplanned circumstances events she's not staying in my hotel room like she was supposed to so she hasn't tried them. We'll see how they are liked. 

Oh and send up some prayers for her during elections on Thursday morning.

4 comments:

Munchkin said...

they look delicious

you can call me Al said...

and they are even better with some ice cream

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Julie says: Yum!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Madam Pres on becoming Madam Treasurer. BB