Friday, September 18, 2015

A Very Special Day

Today I'm wishing a very happy birthday to several important people in my life. 

First wishing my Great-Grandma on BOTD's side a happy 96th birthday! 

Next to Madam Treasurer.  For the last 18 years you have been the Buzz to my Woody, the Dory to my Marlin, the Mike Wazowski to my Sully.  To have a friend willing to drive 2 hours to come to my convent send off party for a few hours only to turn around and drive back those 2 hours, drive to my house at 4:30 in the morning to wish me one last goodbye, then a week later to show up at my house with half of her closet so I (and Elizabeth Taylor) have something to wear, that is a very true friend and an absolute blessing to my life. I wish to you the happiest year yet as you begin your next decade of life!  Goodbye to the teen years!

Third to a little girl who kept us impatiently waiting for her arrival five years ago.  Then on this day I arrived home from Madam Treasurer's 15th birthday slumber party to have AL tell me she was going to the hospital and I needed to stay awake at least long enough for Grammy and Poppa to arrive at our house.  Ever since then you have kept us entertained with your spunk and sass and ability to state the obvious when no one else will.  It's been an honor to be able to watch you as you grow up into a big girl getting ready to take on the school world next year.  Happy birthday Star!  I hope you have an awesome 5th birthday, may it be filled with lots of celebrating!  I can't wait to Skype you later!


1 comment:

Munchkin said...

Happy Birthday to all!