Friday, February 19, 2016

Never Did I Ever

Think I would find myself interviewing to be on the news in the convent.  Once again, I was proved wrong.  A local news reporter contacted the Sisters a few months back about doing a piece on the Sisters.  The reporter has a teen daughter and wanted to find some positive role models for young women in a culture that is filled with a lot of not so great role models.  So, in light of this, I found myself sitting between two of our temporary professed Sisters yesterday morning answering questions about how we found our way to the convent and gave up lives that would be considered ideal for people our age.  My goal during the whole thing was to allow the two Sisters to answer as many of the questions as possible, which thank goodness, happened.

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Celebrity! A warning: when I tell my mom this she's going to want your autograph. I wish I was kidding.

That reporter definitely picked the right person for a positive role model for her daughter. Love you, miss you!

Munchkin said...

what station was it? can i youtube this yet?

Relish said...

WPIX. No you can't because it hasn't aired yet. I'll let you guys know when it airs.

Unknown said...

Very cool!