Thursday, September 1, 2016

Movie Moment

This week's movie moment once again brought to you by my gardening chore.

We have this huge viney plant that has grown over the wall from the lady's yard who lives behind us and it was decided it needed to go because it chokes out other stuff on our trellis and it cracks to wall. So today, since I had some time in the morning to work on it I went out to attack the vine and take back the wall. When I came in to wash up before going to help the kids with lunch, my dear companion took a look at my face and started laughing. "Your face is so dirty! You look like one of those people from the Industrial Revolution or a chimney sweep."  So there you have it. The movie moment of the week is the chimney sweeps from Mary Poppins.


I looked in the mirror and I promise I did not look that dirty, but hey it was her interpretation. 

2 comments:

you can call me Al said...

and how is the vine???

Relish said...

The vine still has hold of about half of the wall. Slowly but surely it's losing ground though.