Saturday, October 10, 2015

Reader Poll

Alright for all five of you out there who are reading this, I need ideas.  What do you want to hear about?  To me the daily in and outs of life at the convent are pretty much a rhythm at this point so it doesn't really seem like a lot of bloggable moments.  Granted when I say rhythm there really isn't one.  Our formator gave us a schedule when we got here six weeks ago and I can honestly say I don't think we've followed it the whole week through once.  There is a lot of last minute changes and spur of the moment things that come up, not necessarily interesting ones.  It's more like we're supposed to having class with Sr. So and So at this time but she can't make it so Sr. So and So is taking her place, or we're praying at here at 5:30 tonight.... ten minutes later scratch that we're praying in the other chapel.

So leave your idea in the comment section.  Feel free to make it questions about convent life too.  If I get enough of those I could start doing a weekly post answering one or two of your questions.

10 comments:

Munchkin said...

do they have to be intelligent questions?

Relish said...

Um not necessarily. I'm willing to answer unintelligent questions.I guess it will be up to my discretion....

Anonymous said...

How about telling us about a typical day?
Mrs. Julie

you can call me Al said...

What responsibilities do you have besides classes and prayers?

Anonymous said...

How DO you solve a problem like Maria?

Relish said...

To Anonymous: You send her to be a governess and hope she falls in love with the captain.

Anonymous said...

What made you decide to go to the convent?

The Mrs. said...

Does anyone else read "Sr. So and So" and Senor So and So? No? Just me?

The Mrs. said...

Is there a Sr. Mary Clarence in your convent?

How often have you watched Sister Act (1 or 2) since being in NJ?

Do you regret not getting the Jesus Homeboy tattoo? (There's still time, if you do)

Is the food good?

What has been the most outstanding/memorable/fulfilling experience you've had to date?

Unknown said...

Do you watch TV? Do you go to bed super early?