Thursday, December 10, 2015

Better Late Than Never

Again, my life has become insanely busy and yesterday was quite possibly the busiest day of my hectic week, so I'm a little late.  My deepest apologies to the birthday boy.   I figure it's okay though since he's spreading the celebration out over the next week and a half.  In all fairness, I did try to put something together yesterday, but it just wasn't finished when I ran out of time.


Today is a big day.  The big Red Bus gets to lose a car seat because one of it's frequent flyers is turning 8.  I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to my favorite little nerd.  Wii Man you never fail to bring a smile to my face with your great big welcoming hugs.  You are the only person I know who can talk about the Wii 24 hours a day and although it sometimes gets rather tiresome, it's okay because it makes you, you.  Believe it or not I've missed hearing all of your long drawn out stories and I'm looking forward to next week when I can hear them again.


8 is an exciting age and I hope you are able to embrace every second.  I hope your day yesterday and the upcoming parties are filled with lots of celebration, fun, and lots of Mario.

No comments: