Monday, December 14, 2015

Stay Off the Sidewalks

So pretty much I'm currently failing as a blogger and I apologize greatly to my readers.  Life's been busy and unfortunately the blog is usually the first thing to go when I don't have time for everything.  

My warning is now a little late, but you can still take precaution if necessary. For your safety, I highly recommend in the immediate future to stay off all sidewalks within a 20 mile radius of Seventh Heaven because White Tornado is 16.

That aside, I would like a very Happy 16th Birthday to my big little brother.  Once upon a time, I remember when I was taller than you, but as you can see above those days are long gone.  As you continue to grow, as I'm sure you will, I wish you all the happiness.  You're a good guy and despite what you may think I think, I actually think you're a pretty cool kid.  I'm so happy for you and all of your accomplishments so far. Don't worry I won't embarrass you anymore since I already saw you turn enough shades of red when the Srs. decided to serenade you Friday night when I called.  Enjoy being able to drive yourself and be nice to Little Red.  

Happy Birthday buddy. 

1 comment:

Munchkin said...

Happy Birthday giant 16 year old!