Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My Laugh of the Day

Today while herding my crew of teenage boy campers to our next destination the following conversation took place;

Camper A: Relish do you have any brothers?
Me; Yep three.
Camper B: Do you have any sisters?
Me: Yep three.
Camper A: So you've got three brothers and three sisters?
Me: Yes and one on the way.
Camper C: You have 7 brothers and sisters!??! Eight kids in your family?
Me: Yes.
Camper D: 10 people live in your house??!!
(in my head at this point thinking,  "Well I'm glad they can do that math.")
Back to Camper C who's an only child: That's so many people living in one house!

Then the conversation turned to my age. Those dear children thought I was four years younger than I actually am.  So I guess it makes sense why Liz Taylor and I are confused as twins. I look the same age as her according to my campers.

1 comment:

Munchkin said...

simple math is good