Monday, August 22, 2016

Movie Moments

Inspired by my current living situation, I've decided to have a new series of posts.  I'm going to try to keep them weekly, but with my schedule and the way convent life seems to go, there may be a few weeks that get missed.  Also, it's going to depend on inspiration.  Hopefully I'll get a little Divine Inspiration to help me out.

So I give you Movie Moments. We'll count my last post as the first one of the series since it referenced movie/TV characters that my life was reflecting in the moment.  The second movie moment is Weezer from Steel Magnolias.


I am not an old southern woman, but my current chore for the month is taking care of the gardens around our house and the other day during lunch assistance in order to provide myself with a little shade I borrowed a large, funny hat from the gardening supply/tool closet. 

2 comments:

Munchkin said...

what do you grow in your garden?

Relish said...

Flowers. Mostly roses, but we also have geraniums and a couple dragon fruits and then some other plants that are warm weather fans.