Monday, July 17, 2017

I Just Laughed

Our theme for camp this week is friendship and enjoying each other.  Father used pets as a model in the morning assembly because Don Bosco had a guardian angel that came in the form a dog.  Father encouraged us to talk about each others' pets during the day.  I sat down to lunch and was asking my table of 10 and 11 year old girls about their pets.  One looks at me and asked if I have any pets. My reply was of course no.  Another girl goes, "No she has 7 brothers and sisters. But that's kind of like having pets."


3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

That's funny! I once watched Ryan take birthday cake out of the garbage can and eat it, similar to something a dog might try.
And there for awhile Kate's personality was sort of in line with a feral cat - you just never knew what you might get if you tried to cuddle her. Your camp friends might be onto something!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you posting.
I have learned never pray for patience. God will give me reasons to be patient.

Munchkin said...

I've retold that Ryan story at least ten times since kids first birthday lol. Also, do you need a guardian angel dog? you can pick fur length....