Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A Golden Day

Today I'm taking a brief pause in the Convention Q&A and introductions to recognize a special young lady on her golden birthday.  This girl is full of sweetness and thoughtfulness always trying to make those around her feel loved and welcome.  She is always willing to give out hugs and will jump on any opportunity for someone to let her snuggle.   She has a great creative eye and is always producing different works of art to give out to those people she cares about.  Any occasion is a good occasion for her to craft something for someone special.  She has a big smile that lights up her face and when she smiles you can't help but want to smile along with her.  She lives in her own little world, carefree and loving life and all those in it.  As a disclaimer, I have to say that I haven't always greatly appreciated or understood her sweet, caring ways and I have most definitely had my share of misunderstandings with her as I don't always share her outlook on the world.

Little Miss you are silly, spunky, and sweet and I wish you a very happy golden birthday!  I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of wonderful things! Love you!


No comments: