Friday, August 15, 2014

A Little Competition

So this evening Elizabeth Taylor decided to do Blonde Smart's nails when she stopped by.  (Blonde Smart is our neighbor down the street, basically my older sister, she too will probably be making frequent appearances on here because she also goes to U of I.)   The design was a bit complicated and Elizabeth Taylor was getting extremely frustrated from the number of times she was having to fix Blonde Smart's nails.  In the mean time, Walker Texas Ranger decided he wanted to try the design, so I let him do mine.  After they had both finished, it became a bit of a dispute as to who had done a better job, so I am leaving it up to the readers as to who did a better job.

The first candidate is done by Walker Texas Ranger.

And Elizabeth Taylor's handy work.

I'm sorry my photography skills do not really do justice to the work done so you will have to be forgiving to the competitors.  Let us know what you think!

1 comment:

Munchkin said...

Umm, I don't want to comment b/c ET is willing to paint my nails for free.