Sunday, August 17, 2014

To Answer Everyone's Question

No, I am not completely ready to move.

Yes, I am aware I move in four days.  I just haven't touched a thing that we got on the College Dorm Shopping Night since the day after we went.  Why should I pack everything up weeks in advance?  Then there are just going to boxes of stuff sitting in my room, it would make no sense.  Plus, I use some of the stuff I am taking on a somewhat regular basis.  According to BOTD (Dad), I have to have everything packed in the Red Bus by Wednesday night, therefore I have three days to get myself completely ready.

On the bright side, with move in quickly approaching I have actually started having a legitimate conversation with the Roommate about how we plan to arrange the furniture in our room.

1 comment:

Munchkin said...

I'll be over Wednesday night at 11pm to help throw stuff in the back of the Big Red Bus.