Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sort of an Introduction

Mostly because I feel like she will probably be making many appearances on the blog, I introduce to you  Madam President.
Her name is due to her current position as the fearless leader of Section 9. This girl right here has been my sidekick, partner in crime, and whatever other titles you wish to bestow upon her since we were still in diapers.  We have done pretty much everything together since we met.  We were in the same class kindergarten through eighth grade, in high school we still had classes together, we went to most of the dances in the same group, and we did a lot of FFA together.  Two weeks from now the two of us will descend upon Champaign to try out the college adventure, watch out world.

In case you hadn't picked up on it, she's kind of played a big role in me growing up.  So it is only fitting she has a spot on this blog.

What I have learned in the last 24 hours is that Madam President and her dog are a lot alike.  They both get really excited about something and then they drag me along for the ride.  I have decided is that I prefer getting dragged along with Madam President more than Wrigley, mostly because the former does not have a leash that physically takes me along for the ride.

3 comments:

Munchkin said...

It's like you've never walked a dog before.

Relish said...

She's three. She's like Prada when she was a puppy, full of energy and raring to go. Anybody smaller than me would get walked.

Munchkin said...

If Prada had four fully functional legs, I'm sure she still could too.