Friday, August 29, 2014

An Update on My Roomie

All my worries about my roommate were actually rather inaccurate.  I'm not saying we're going to be best friends who are attached at the hip, oh no that will most likely not happen.  However, she's really not that bad, she keeps her stuff organized, we have decent conversations when we're in the room at the same time, all in all not a bad deal.  So today I felt a little bit bad when she accidentally got locked out of our room.  She had run into the room and set her stuff down and then ran back out without a word, I just figured she was in a hurry to meet some friends or something.  I also figured she had her key, so when I left shortly after to go up to my friends' room I locked the door.   

I was sadly mistaken, she did not have her key, as I got a text ten minutes later asking me to come let her in, whoops.  

Note to self:  Make sure the Roommate has her key when you leave.

No comments: